R package osDesign: Design and analysis of observational studies. The osDesign serves for planning an observational study. Currently, functionality is focused on the two-phase and case-control designs. Functions in this packages provides Monte Carlo based evaluation of operating characteristics such as powers for estimators of the components of a logistic regression model.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Lee, Unkyung; Sun, Yanqing; Scheike, Thomas H.; Gilbert, Peter B.: Analysis of generalized semiparametric regression models for cumulative incidence functions with missing covariates (2018)
- Fu, Rong; Gilbert, Peter B.: Joint modeling of longitudinal and survival data with the Cox model and two-phase sampling (2017)
- Walter Schill; Dirk Enders; Karsten Drescher: A SAS Package for Logistic Two-Phase Studies (2014) not zbMATH
- Ruiz Espejo, Mariano; Delgado Pineda, Miguel; Nadarajah, Saralees: Optimal unbiased estimation of some population central moments (2013)
- Haneuse, Sebastien; Schildcrout, Jonathan; Gillen, Daniel: A two-stage strategy to accommodate general patterns of confounding in the design of observational studies (2012)
- Sebastien Haneuse; Takumi Saegusa; Thomas Lumley: osDesign: An R Package for the Analysis, Evaluation, and Design of Two-Phase and Case-Control Studies (2011) not zbMATH