R package lavaan.survey: Complex survey Structural Equation Modeling (SEM). Fit structural equation models (SEM) including factor analysis, multivariate regression models with latent variables and many other latent variable models while correcting estimates, standard errors, and chi-square-derived fit measures for a complex sampling design. Incorporate clustering, stratification, sampling weights, and finite population corrections into a SEM analysis. Wrapper around packages lavaan and survey.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Ting Wang, Edgar C. Merkle: merDeriv: Derivative Computations for Linear Mixed Effects Models with Application to Robust Standard Errors (2018) not zbMATH
- Daniel Caro; Przemysław Biecek: intsvy: An R Package for Analyzing International Large-Scale Assessment Data (2017) not zbMATH
- Hayes, Timothy; McArdle, John J.: Should we impute or should we weight? examining the performance of two CART-based techniques for addressing missing data in small sample research with nonnormal variables (2017)
- Oleg Sofrygin; Mark van der Laan; Romain Neugebauer: simcausal R Package: Conducting Transparent and Reproducible Simulation Studies of Causal Effect Estimation with Complex Longitudinal Data (2017) not zbMATH
- Daniel Oberski: lavaan.survey: An R Package for Complex Survey Analysis of Structural Equation Models (2014) not zbMATH
- Ruiz Espejo, Mariano; Delgado Pineda, Miguel; Nadarajah, Saralees: Optimal unbiased estimation of some population central moments (2013)