Analysis and Visualization of Social Networks. We describe Visone, a tool that facilitates the visual exploration of social networks. Social network analysis is a methodological approach in the social sciences using graph-theoretic concepts to describe, understand and explain social structure. The Visone software is an attempt to integrate analysis and visualization of social networks and is intended to be used in research and teaching. While we are primarily focusing on users in the social sciences, several features provided in the tool will be useful in other fields as well.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Fernández, Maribel; Kirchner, Hélène; Pinaud, Bruno: Strategic port graph rewriting: an interactive modelling framework (2019)
- Fernández, Maribel; Kirchner, Hélène; Pinaud, Bruno; Vallet, Jason: Labelled graph strategic rewriting for social networks (2018)
- Fernández, Maribel; Kirchner, Hélène; Pinaud, Bruno; Vallet, Jason: Labelled graph rewriting meets social networks (2016)
- Finger, Karl; Fricke, Daniel; Lux, Thomas: Network analysis of the e-MID overnight money market: the informational value of different aggregation levels for intrinsic dynamic processes (2013)
- Xu, Kevin S.; Kliger, Mark; Hero, Alfred O. III: A regularized graph layout framework for dynamic network visualization (2013)
- Salter-townshend, M.; White, A.; Gollini, I.; Murphy, T. B.: Review of statistical network analysis: models, algorithms, and software (2012)
- Di Giacomo, Emilio; Liotta, Giuseppe; Trotta, Francesco: Drawing colored graphs with constrained vertex positions and few bends per edge (2010)
- Baur, Michael; Brandes, Ulrik; Lerner, Jürgen; Wagner, Dorothea: Group-level analysis and visualization of social networks (2009)
- Çakıroḡlu, Olca A.; Erten, Cesim; Karataş, Ömer; Sözdinler, Melih: Crossing minimization in weighted bipartite graphs (2009)
- Di Giacomo, Emilio; Didimo, Walter; Liotta, Giuseppe: Radial drawings of graphs: geometric constraints and trade-offs (2008)
- Hachul, Stefan; Jünger, Michael: An experimental comparison of fast algorithms for drawing general large graphs (2006)
- Baur, Michael; Benkert, Marc; Brandes, Ulrik; Cornelsen, Sabine; Gaertler, Marco; Köpf, Boris; Lerner, Jürgen; Wagner, Dorothea: Visone (2002)