Simplicial decomposability. We introduce a new Macaulay2 package, SimplicialDecomposability, which works in conjunction with the extant package SimplicialComplexes in order to compute a shelling order, if one exists, of a specified simplicial complex. Further, methods for determining vertex-decomposability are implemented, along with methods for determining k-decomposability.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Benedetti, Bruno; Bolognini, Davide: Non-ridge-chordal complexes whose clique complex has shellable Alexander dual (2021)
- Jayanthan, A. V.; Selvaraja, S.: Upper bounds for the regularity of powers of edge ideals of graphs (2021)
- Selvaraja, S.: Symbolic powers of vertex cover ideals (2020)
- Baker, Jonathan; Vander Meulen, Kevin N.; Van Tuyl, Adam: Shedding vertices of vertex decomposable well-covered graphs (2018)
- Biermann, Jennifer; Francisco, Christopher A.; Hà, Huy Tài; Van Tuyl, Adam: Partial coloring, vertex decomposability and sequentially Cohen-Macaulay simplicial complexes (2015)
- Biermann, Jennifer; Van Tuyl, Adam: Balanced vertex decomposable simplicial complexes and their (h)-vectors (2013)
- Cook II, David; Nagel, Uwe: Cohen-Macaulay graphs and face vectors of flag complexes (2012)
- Cook, David II: The structure of the Boij-Söderberg posets (2011)
- Cook, David II.: Simplicial decomposability (2010)