R package smfsb: SMfSB 2e: Stochastic Modelling for Systems Biology, second edition. This package contains code and data for modelling and simulation of stochastic kinetic biochemical network models. It contains the code and data associated with the second edition of the book Stochastic Modelling for Systems Biology, published by Chapman & Hall/CRC Press, November 2011.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Johan Dahlin, Thomas B. Schön: Getting Started with Particle Metropolis-Hastings for Inference in Nonlinear Dynamical Models (2019) not zbMATH
- Wilkinson, Darren J.: Stochastic modelling for systems biology (2019)
- Picchini, Umberto; Samson, Adeline: Coupling stochastic EM and approximate Bayesian computation for parameter inference in state-space models (2018)
- Rami Yaari; Itai Dattner: simode: R Package for statistical inference of ordinary differential equations using separable integral-matching (2018) arXiv
- Giles Hooker and James Ramsay and Luo Xiao: CollocInfer: Collocation Inference in Differential Equation Models (2016) not zbMATH
- Wilkinson, Darren J.: Stochastic modelling for systems biology. (2012)