spcadjust: Functions for calibrating control charts. This package calibrates thresholds of control charts such as CUSUM charts based on past data, taking estimation error into account.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Shu, Lei; Chen, Yu; Zhang, Weiping; Wang, Xueqin: Spatial rank-based high-dimensional change point detection via random integration (2022)
- Hu, XueLong; Castagliola, Philippe; Zhou, XiaoJian; Tang, AnAn: Conditional design of the EWMA median chart with estimated parameters (2019)
- Kao, Shih-Chou: A control chart based on weighted bootstrap with strata (2018)
- Weiß, Christian H.; Steuer, Detlef; Jentsch, Carsten; Testik, Murat Caner: Guaranteed conditional ARL performance in the presence of autocorrelation (2018)
- Oliveira, Jocelânio W.; Valença, Dione M.; Medeiros, Pledson G.; Marçula, Magaly: Risk-adjusted monitoring of time to event in the presence of long-term survivors (2016)
- Gandy, Axel; Kvaløy, Jan Terje: Guaranteed conditional performance of control charts via bootstrap methods (2013)