Ncorr: Open-Source 2D Digital Image Correlation Matlab Software. Digital Image Correlation (DIC) is an important and widely used non-contact technique for measuring material deformation. Considerable progress has been made in recent decades in both developing new experimental DIC techniques and in enhancing the performance of the relevant computational algorithms. Despite this progress, there is a distinct lack of a freely available, high-quality, flexible DIC software. This paper documents a new DIC software package Ncorr that is meant to fill that crucial gap. Ncorr is an open-source subset-based 2D DIC package that amalgamates modern DIC algorithms proposed in the literature with additional enhancements. Several applications of Ncorr that both validate it and showcase its capabilities are discussed.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Kim Miikki, Alp Karakoç, Mahdi Rafiee, Duck Weon Lee, Jaana Vapaavuori, Jennifer Tersteegen, Laura Lemetti, Jouni Paltakari: An open-source camera system for experimental measurements (2021) not zbMATH
- Partha Pratim Das, Muthu Ram Prabhu Elenchezhian, Vamsee Vadlamudi, Kenneth Reifsnider, Rassel Raihan: RealPi2dDIC: A Low-cost and open-source approach to in situ 2D Digital Image Correlation (DIC) applications (2021) not zbMATH
- Balle, Frank; Beck, Tilmann; Eifler, Dietmar; Fitschen, Jan Henrik; Schuff, Sebastian; Steidl, Gabriele: Strain analysis by a total generalized variation regularized optical flow model (2019)
- Balle, Frank; Eifler, Dietmar; Fitschen, Jan Henrik; Schuff, Sebastian; Steidl, Gabriele: Computation and visualization of local deformation for multiphase metallic materials by infimal convolution of TV-type functionals (2015)
- Steidl, Gabriele: Combined first and second order variational approaches for image processing (2015)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.ncorr.com/index.php/publications