The metaSEM package provides functions to conducting univariate and multivariate meta-analysis using a structural equation modeling approach via the OpenMx package. It also implemented the two-stage structural equation modeling (TSSEM) approach to conducting fixed- and random-effects meta-analytic structural equation modeling (MASEM) on correlation/covariance matrices.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Adegboye, Oyelola A.; Jawid, Asadullah: Multivariate multilevel models for attitudes toward statistics: multi-disciplinary settings in Afghanistan (2016)
- Neale, Michael C.; Hunter, Michael D.; Pritikin, Joshua N.; Zahery, Mahsa; Brick, Timothy R.; Kirkpatrick, Robert M.; Estabrook, Ryne; Bates, Timothy C.; Maes, Hermine H.; Boker, Steven M.: OpenMX 2.0: extended structural equation and statistical modeling (2016)
- Cheung, Mike W.-L.: Meta-analysis. A structural equation modeling approach (2015)
- Sheng Luo; Yong Chen; Xiao Su; Haitao Chu: mmeta: An R Package for Multivariate Meta-Analysis (2014) not zbMATH
- Becker, Betsy Jane: Multivariate meta-analysis: contributions of Ingram Olkin (2007)