OpenFlipper is an OpenSource multi-platform application and programming framework designed for processing, modeling and rendering of geometric data. Currently supported platforms are Windows, MacOS X and Linux. Using OpenMesh a variety of file formats are supported ( off, obj, ply, ... ). Additionally OpenFlipper provides a highly flexible interface for creating and testing own geometry processing algorithms. A powerfull scripting language can be used to access all parts of OpenFlipper and modify geometry or the user interface at runtime.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Hinderink, Steffen; Mandad, Manish; Campen, Marcel: Angle-bounded 2D mesh simplification (2022)
- Gunpinar, Erkan; Ovur, Salih Ertug; Gunpinar, Serkan: A user-centered side silhouette generation system for sedan cars based on shape templates (2019)
- Dahmen, Tim; Roland, M.; Tjardes, T.; Bouillon, B.; Slusallek, Philipp; Diebels, S.: An automated workflow for the biomechanical simulation of a tibia with implant using computed tomography and the finite element method (2015)
- Mandad, Manish; Cohen-Steiner, David; Alliez, Pierre: Isotopic approximation within a tolerance volume (2015)
- Vlachkova, Krassimira; Halacheva, Todorka: Interactive visualisation and comparison of triangular subdivision surfaces (2014)
- Bommes, David; Campen, Marcel; Ebke, Hans-Christian; Alliez, Pierre; Kobbelt, Leif: Integer-grid maps for reliable quad meshing (2013)
- Möbius, Jan; Kobbelt, Leif: OpenFlipper: an open source geometry processing and rendering framework (2012)