Numerical solution of Q2 evolution equations for polarized structure functions. The paper deals with numerical solutions of the spin-dependent Dokshitzer-Gribov-Lipatov-Altarelli-Parisi equations with or without next-to-leading-order corrections. The authors provide a Fortran program for evolving longitudinally polarized parton distributions.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Bertone, Valerio; Carrazza, Stefano; Nocera, Emanuele R.: Reference results for time-like evolution up to ( \mathcalO(\alpha_s^3) ) (2015)
- Hirai, M.; Kumano, S.: Determination of gluon polarization from deep inelastic scattering and collider data (2009)
- Chuvakin, A.; Smith, J.: Evolution program for parton densities with perturbative heavy flavor boundary conditions (2002)
- Corianó, Claudio; Şavkli, Çetin: QCD evolution equations: Numerical algorithms from the Laguerre expansion (1999)
- Hirai, M.; Kumano, S.; Miyama, M.: Numerical solution of (Q^2) evolution equations for polarized structure functions (1998)