Versor (vsr): A (Fast) C++ library for Euclidean and Conformal Geometric Algebra. Versor is a C++ Library for Geometric Algebra with built-in draw routines. Version 2.0 generates optimized geometric algebra code at compile-time through template meta-programming, and supports arbitrary dimensions and metrics (limited by your compiler…).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Sousa, Eduardo Vera; Fernandes, Leandro A. F.: TbGAL: a tensor-based library for geometric algebra (2020)
- Eid, Ahmad Hosny: An extended implementation framework for geometric algebra operations on systems of coordinate frames of arbitrary signature (2018)
- Kleppe, Adam Leon; Egeland, Olav: A curvature-based descriptor for point cloud alignment using conformal geometric algebra (2018)
- Benger, Werner; Dobler, Wolfgang: Massive geometric algebra: visions for C++ implementations of geometric algebra to scale into the big data era (2017)
- Hildenbrand, D.; Albert, J.; Charrier, P.; Steinmetz, Chr.: Geometric algebra computing for heterogeneous systems (2017)
- Sveier, Aksel; Kleppe, Adam Leon; Tingelstad, Lars; Egeland, Olav: Object detection in point clouds using conformal geometric algebra (2017)
- Tingelstad, Lars; Egeland, Olav: Motor estimation using heterogeneous sets of objects in conformal geometric algebra (2017)
- Tingelstad, Lars; Egeland, Olav: Automatic multivector differentiation and optimization (2017)
- Colapinto, Pablo: Boosted surfaces: synthesis of meshes using point pair generators as curvature operators in the 3D conformal model (2014)
- Fuchs, Laurent; Théry, Laurent: Implementing geometric algebra products with binary trees (2014)