QMG: mesh generation and related software. The QMG package does finite element mesh generation in two and three dimensions. The package includes geometric modeling software, the mesh generator itself, and a finite element solver. It is free software whose source code is downloadable from the Web. QMG2.0 runs under Unix and Windows NT.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Toth, Csaba D. (ed.); Goodman, Jacob E. (ed.); O’Rourke, Joseph (ed.): Handbook of discrete and computational geometry (2017)
- Jamin, Clément; Alliez, Pierre; Yvinec, Mariette; Boissonnat, Jean-Daniel: CGALmesh: a generic framework for Delaunay mesh generation (2015)
- Havu, V.; Blum, V.; Havu, P.; Scheffler, M.: Efficient (O(N)) integration for all-electron electronic structure calculation using numeric basis functions (2009)
- Seoane, Natalia; García-Loureiro, Antonio; Aldegunde, Manuel: Optimization of linear systems for 3D parallel simulation of semiconductor devices: Application to statistical studies (2009)
- Jónsson, Guđbjörn F.; Vavasis, Stephen A.: Accurate solution of polynomial equations using Macaulay resultant matrices (2005)
- Meshkat, Sia; Talmor, Dafna: Generating a mixed mesh of hexahedra, pentahedra and tetrahedra from an underlying tetrahedral mesh (2000)