DDD - The Dynamic Graph Parallelisation Library. The parallel implementation of algorithms based on dynamic data structures on architectures with distributed memory access leads to various technical problems as for data redundancy, consistency and load balancing. The DDD library allows easier development of those dynamic parallel algorithms. This document contains the complete specification of the DDD library interface, including a short introduction, a tutorial, a user’s manual, a detailed reference manual for all three DDD library frontends (i.e., language bindings), and much more.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Reiter, Sebastian; Vogel, Andreas; Heppner, Ingo; Rupp, Martin; Wittum, Gabriel: A massively parallel geometric multigrid solver on hierarchically distributed grids (2013)
- Vogel, Andreas; Reiter, Sebastian; Rupp, Martin; Nägel, Arne; Wittum, Gabriel: \textitUG4: a novel flexible software system for simulating PDE based models on high performance computers (2013)
- Nagaiah, Ch.; Rüdiger, S.; Warnecke, G.; Falcke, M.: Adaptive numerical simulation of intracellular calcium dynamics using domain decomposition methods (2008)
- Gross, Sven; Reusken, Arnold: Parallel multilevel tetrahedral grid refinement (2005)
- Birken, Klaus: Semi-automatic parallelisation of dynamic, graph-based applications (1998)