RBmatlab is a MATLAB© library providing routines for the solution of numerical schemes based on partial differential equations. The library consists of three main modules: (M1) Discretization methods implementing grid-based discretization operators of partial differential equations. (M2) Reduced basis generation routines providing a collection of algorithms and data structures which can be used to generate, store and post-process reduced basis spaces. (M3) Implementations of reduced models providing efficient reduced simulation routines for specific problem classes, such as: Linear evolution equations, Non-linear evolution equations, Linear stationary PDEs. ..
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Bastian, Peter; Blatt, Markus; Dedner, Andreas; Dreier, Nils-Arne; Engwer, Christian; Fritze, René; Gräser, Carsten; Grüninger, Christoph; Kempf, Dominic; Klöfkorn, Robert; Ohlberger, Mario; Sander, Oliver: The \textscDuneframework: basic concepts and recent developments (2021)
- Peter Bastian, Markus Blatt, Andreas Dedner, Nils-Arne Dreier, Christian Engwer, René Fritze, Carsten Gräser, Christoph Grüninger, Dominic Kempf, Robert Klöfkorn, Mario Ohlberger, Oliver Sander: The DUNE Framework: Basic Concepts and Recent Developments (2019) arXiv
- Horger, Thomas; Wohlmuth, Barbara; Dickopf, Thomas: Simultaneous reduced basis approximation of parameterized elliptic eigenvalue problems (2017)
- Milk, René; Rave, Stephan; Schindler, Felix: PyMOR -- generic algorithms and interfaces for model order reduction (2016)
- Quarteroni, Alfio; Manzoni, Andrea; Negri, Federico: Reduced basis methods for partial differential equations. An introduction (2016)
- Drohmann, Martin; Haasdonk, Bernard; Ohlberger, Mario: Reduced basis approximation for nonlinear parametrized evolution equations based on empirical operator interpolation (2012)