X-PLOR (Version 3.1) A System for X-ray Crystallography and NMR. X-PLOR is a program system for computational structural biology. X-PLOR stands for exploration of conformational space of macromolecules restrained to regions allowed by combinations of empirical energy functions and experimental data. But it also stands for exploration of modern concepts of structured programming in macromolecular simulation. ..
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Lilkova, Elena; Nacheva, Genoveva; Petkov, Peicho; Petkov, Petko; Markov, Stoyan; Ilieva, Nevena; Litov, Leandar: Metadynamics study of mutant human interferon-gamma forms (2012)
- McAllister, Scott R.; Floudas, Christodoulos A.: An improved hybrid global optimization method for protein tertiary structure prediction (2010)
- Tang, Deman; Attar, Peter; Li, Aiqin; Dowell, Earl H.: Complex dynamics of a pyranose ring structure molecule attached to an atomic force microscope (2006)
- Jamrog, Diane C.; Phillips, George N. jun.; Tapia, Richard A.; Zhang, Yin: A global optimization method for the molecular replacement problem in X-ray crystallography (2005)
- Tang, Deman; Li, Aiqin; Attar, Peter; Dowell, Earl H.: Reduced order dynamic model for polysaccharides molecule attached to an atomic force microscope (2004)
- Simonson, Thomas; Perahia, David: Dielectric properties of proteins from simulations: Tools and techniques (1995)