System description: MathHub.info. We present the MathHub.info system, a development environment for active mathematical documents and an archive for flexiformal mathematics. It offers a rich interface for reading, writing, and interacting with mathematical documents and knowledge. The core of the MathHub.info system is an archive for flexiformal mathematical documents and libraries in the OMDoc/MMT format. Content can be authored or archived in the source format of the respective system, is versioned in GIT repositories, and transformed into OMDoc/MMT for machine-support and further into HTML5 for reading and interaction.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Amann, Kai; Kohlhase, Michael; Rabe, Florian; Wiesing, Tom: Integrating semantic mathematical documents and dynamic notebooks (2019)
- Berčič, Katja; Kohlhase, Michael; Rabe, Florian: Towards a unified mathematical data infrastructure: database and interface generation (2019)
- Kohlhase, Michael; Müller, Dennis; Owre, Sam; Rabe, Florian: Making PVS accessible to generic services by interpretation in a universal format (2017)
- Rabe, Florian: The future of logic: foundation-independence (2016)
- Iancu, Mihnea; Jucovschi, Constantin; Kohlhase, Michael; Wiesing, Tom: System description: MathHub.info (2014)
- Iancu, Mihnea; Kohlhase, Michael; Prodescu, Corneliu: Representing, archiving, and searching the space of mathematical knowledge (2014)
- Jucovschi, Constantin: Towards an interaction-based integration of MKM services into end-user applications (2014)
- Kohlhase, Michael: A data model and encoding for a semantic, multilingual terminology of mathematics (2014)
- Watt, Stephen M. (ed.); Davenport, James H. (ed.); Sexton, Alan P. (ed.); Sojka, Petr (ed.); Urban, Josef (ed.): Intelligent computer mathematics. International conference, CICM 2014, Coimbra, Portugal, July 7--11, 2014. Proceedings (2014)