DGRSVX and DMSRIC: Fortran 77 subroutines for solving continuous-time matrix algebraic Riccati equations with condition and accuracy estimates.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Benner, Peter: Theory and numerical solution of differential and algebraic Riccati equations (2015)
- Konstantinov, Mihail M.; Petkov, Petko H.: Perturbation analysis of matrix equations and decompositions (2015)
- Tsachouridis, V. A.; Kouvaritakis, B.; Konstantinov, M.; Petkov, P.: Scaling of general quadratic matrix equations (2006)
- Sun, Ji-guang: Condition numbers of algebraic Riccati equations in the Frobenius norm (2002)
- Konstantinov, M. M.; Petkov, P. Hr.; Gu, D. W.: Improved perturbation bounds for general quadratic matrix equations (1999)