Rapture: a tool for verifying Markov decision processes. We present a tool that performs verification of quantified reachability properties over Markov decision processes (or probabilistic transition system). The originality of the tool is to provide two reduction techniques that limit the state space explosion problem : automatic abstraction and refinement algorithms, and a so-called essential states reduction. We present several case-studies to illustrate the usefulness of these techniques.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Mathur, Umang; Bauer, Matthew S.; Chadha, Rohit; Sistla, A. Prasad; Viswanathan, Mahesh: Exact quantitative probabilistic model checking through rational search (2020)
- Baier, Christel; de Alfaro, Luca; Forejt, Vojtěch; Kwiatkowska, Marta: Model checking probabilistic systems (2018)
- Drechsler, Rolf (ed.): Formal system verification. State-of the-art and future trends (2018)
- Gerhold, Marcus; Stoelinga, Mariëlle: Model-based testing of probabilistic systems (2018)
- Chatterjee, Krishnendu; Chmelík, Martin; Daca, Przemysław: CEGAR for compositional analysis of qualitative properties in Markov decision processes (2015)
- Giro, Sergio; D’Argenio, Pedro R.; Ferrer Fioriti, Luis María: Partial order reduction for probabilistic systems: a revision for distributed schedulers (2009)
- Celiku, Orieta: Quantitative temporal logic mechanized in HOL (2005)