REDUCE package NCPOLY: Computation in non-commutative polynomial ideals. REDUCE supports a very general mechanism for computing with objects under a non–commutative multiplication, where commutator relations must be introduced explicitly by rule sets when needed. The package NCPOLY allows you to set up automatically a consistent environment for computing in an algebra where the non–commutativity is defined by Lie-bracket commutators. The package uses the REDUCE noncom mechanism for elementary polynomial arithmetic; the commutator rules are automatically computed from the Lie brackets. You can perform polynomial arithmetic directly, including division and actorization. Additionally NCPOLY supports computations in a one sided ideal (left or right), especially one sided Gröbner bases and polynomial reduction.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Heinle, Albert; Levandovskyy, Viktor: Factorization of ( \mathbbZ)-homogeneous polynomials in the first (q)-Weyl algebra (2017)
- Giesbrecht, Mark; Heinle, Albert; Levandovskyy, Viktor: Factoring linear partial differential operators in (n) variables (2016)
- Kredel, Heinz: Common divisors of solvable polynomials in JAS (2016)
- Giesbrecht, Mark; Heinle, Albert; Levandovskyy, Viktor: Factoring linear differential operators in (n) variables (2014)
- Gómez-Torrecillas, José: Basic module theory over non-commutative rings with computational aspects of operator algebras (2014)
- Koepf, Wolfram: Identities for families of orthogonal polynomials and special functions (1997)