Findstat: The combinatorial statistic finder. This collaborative project is a database of combinatorial statistics and maps on combinatorial collections, and a search engine to identify your data as the composition of known maps and statistics. It provides a web interface to search and update the database, and as well a SageMath interface explained at http://www.findstat.org/SageInterface.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Berčič, Katja; Kohlhase, Michael; Rabe, Florian: Towards a unified mathematical data infrastructure: database and interface generation (2019)
- Sanyal, Raman; Stump, Christian: Lipschitz polytopes of posets and permutation statistics (2018)
- Lewis, Joel Brewster; Morales, Alejandro H.: Combinatorics of diagrams of permutations (2016)
- Billera, Louis J.; Levine, Lionel; Mészáros, Karola: How to decompose a permutation into a pair of labeled Dyck paths by playing a game (2015)
- Châtel, Grégory; Pons, Viviane: Counting smaller elements in the Tamari and (m)-Tamari lattices (2015)
- Billey, Sara C.; Tenner, Bridget E.: Fingerprint databases for theorems (2013)