GHS3D: a powerful isotropic tet-mesher. Ghs3d is a powerful mesh generator for tetrahedral elements. Given a conforming surface triangulation defining a domain boundary, Ghs3d will automatically provide a tetrahedral mesh of this domain. The volume mesh (i.e., in terms of element quality and mesh density) is governed by the surface mesh. One main feature of Ghs3d is that it preserves the surface entities (boundary integrity). Resulting meshes can be viewed using Medit .
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Jamin, Clément; Alliez, Pierre; Yvinec, Mariette; Boissonnat, Jean-Daniel: CGALmesh: a generic framework for Delaunay mesh generation (2015)
- Si, Hang: TetGen, a Delaunay-based quality tetrahedral mesh generator (2015)
- Chen, Zhonggui; Wang, Wenping; Lévy, Bruno; Liu, Ligang; Sun, Feng: Revisiting optimal Delaunay triangulation for 3D graded mesh generation (2014)
- Sheu, Tony W. H.; Solovchuk, Maxim A.; Chen, Alex W. J.; Thiriet, Marc: On an acoustics-thermal-fluid coupling model for the prediction of temperature elevation in liver tumor (2011)
- Contreras, Felipe; Hitschfeld-Kahler, Nancy; Bastarrica, María Cecilia; Lillo, Carlos: Balancing flexibility and performance in three dimensional meshing tools (2010)