HyLoTab is a proof-of-concept tableaux prover for hybrid logics originally written in 2002 by Jan van Eijck. It is no longer developped, but it is kept compatible with the syntax used in HyLoLib.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Cialdea Mayer, Marta: A prover dealing with nominals, binders, transitivity and relation hierarchies (2020)
- Madeira, Alexandre; Faria, José M.; Martins, Manuel A.; Barbosa, Luís S.: Hybrid specification of reactive systems: an institutional approach (2011)
- Bolander, Thomas; Hansen, René Rydhof: Hybrid logical analyses of the ambient calculus (2010)
- Cerrito, Serenella; Mayer, Marta Cialdea: An efficient approach to nominal equalities in hybrid logic tableaux (2010)
- Hoffmann, Guillaume: HTab: a terminating tableaux system for hybrid logic (2009)
- Sustretov, Dmitry; Hoffmann, Guillaume; Areces, Carlos; Blackburn, Patrick: Experiments in theorem proving for topological hybrid logic (2009)
- Bolander, Thomas; Hansen, René Rydhof: Hybrid logical analyses of the ambient calculus (2007)