The KTH-TIPS (Textures under varying Illumination, Pose and Scale) image database was created to extend the CUReT database in two directions, by providing variations in scale as well as pose and illumination, and by imaging other samples of a subset of its materials in different settings. The KTH-TIPS2 databases took this a step further by imaging 4 different samples of 11 materials, each under varying pose, illumination and scale.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Xu, Ruotao; Xu, Yong; Quan, Yuhui; Ji, Hui: Cartoon-texture image decomposition using orientation characteristics in patch recurrence (2020)
- Mihandoost, Sara; Chehel Amirani, Mehdi: Two-dimensional strip spectral correlation algorithm to fast estimation of 2D-cyclic spectral function for texture analysis (2018)
- Perea, Jose A.; Carlsson, Gunnar: A Klein-bottle-based dictionary for texture representation (2014)
- Giotis, Ioannis; Bunte, Kerstin; Petkov, Nicolai; Biehl, Michael: Adaptive matrices and filters for color texture classification (2013) ioport
- Hayman, Eric; Caputo, Barbara; Fritz, Mario; Eklundh, Jan-Olof: On the significance of real-world conditions for material classification (2004)