Smolpack: A Software for Smolyak Quadrature with Clenshaw-Curtis Basis-Sequence. SMOLPACK is a C library which estimates the integral of a function over a hypercube using a sparse grid, by Knut Petras. An interactive test program is also provided. The user can specify the input to this program as part of the commandline, or wait to enter the data interactively. Output from the program includes the exact and approximate integral values, the error, and, if requested, the number of quadrature points (function evaluations) and the number of quadrature weights that needed to be computed. Note that, because of symmetry in the quadrature rule, the number of quadrature weights computed will generally be much lower than the number of quadrature points.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Lei, H.; Yang, X.; Zheng, B.; Lin, G.; Baker, N. A.: Constructing surrogate models of complex systems with enhanced sparsity: quantifying the influence of conformational uncertainty in biomolecular solvation (2015)
- Zhang, Z.; Tretyakov, M. V.; Rozovskii, B.; Karniadakis, G. E.: A recursive sparse grid collocation method for differential equations with white noise (2014)
- Congedo, P. M.; Corre, C.; Martinez, J.-M.: Shape optimization of an airfoil in a BZT flow with multiple-source uncertainties (2010)
- Matthies, Hermann G.: Stochastic finite elements: Computational approaches to stochastic partial differential equations (2008)
- Matthies, Hermann G.; Keese, Andreas: Galerkin methods for linear and nonlinear elliptic stochastic partial differential equations (2005)