binGroup: Evaluation and experimental design for binomial group testing. This package provides methods for estimation and hypothesis testing of proportions in group testing designs. It involves methods for estimating a proportion in a single population (assuming sensitivity and specificity 1 in designs with equal group sizes), as well as hypothesis tests and functions for experimental design for this situation. For estimating one proportion or the difference of proportions, a number of confidence interval methods are included, which can deal with various different pool sizes. Further, regression methods are implemented for simple pooling and matrix pooling designs.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Angus McLure, Ben O’Neill, Helen Mayfield, Colleen Lau, Brady McPherson: PoolTestR: An R package for estimating prevalence and regression modelling with pooled samples (2020) arXiv
- Xiong, Wenjun; Lu, Hongyu; Ding, Juan: Determination of varying group sizes for pooling procedure (2019)
- Santos, R.; Martins, J. P.; Felgueiras, M.: Known mean, unknown maxima? Testing the maximum knowing only the mean (2015)
- Martins, João Paulo; Felgueiras, Miguel; Santos, Rui: Meta-analysis techniques applied in prevalence rate estimation (2013)
- Zhang, Boan; Bilder, Christopher R.; Tebbs, Joshua M.: Group testing regression model estimation when case identification is a goal (2013)
- Christopher R. Bilder, Boan Zhang, Frank Schaarschmidt, Joshua M. Tebbs: binGroup: A Package for Group Testing (2010) not zbMATH