BMIRT ToolKit is a suite of software containing BMIRT, LinkMIRT, SimuMIRT, and SimuMCAT. They are free to download for research purpose.To use a software, please fill the corresponding user agreement form and send it to me. Calibration software: BMIRTII(Yao, 2003, 2010), Bayesian Multivariate item Response Theory, is a computer program that uses Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) Metropolics-Hastings method to produce item and ability parameter estimates and model fit statistics such as AIC, BIC, DIC, in multidimensional, multi-group item response theory model frame work; exploratory and confirmatory mode are supported; it supports three-parameter logistic model, generalized two-parameter partial-credit model, graded response model, higher-order model, testlet model, and rater model.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Yao, Lihua: Comparing methods for estimating the abilities for the multidimensional models of mixed item types (2018)
- R. Chalmers: mirt: A Multidimensional Item Response Theory Package for the R Environment (2012) not zbMATH
- Sheng, Yanyan; Headrick, Todd C.: A Gibbs sampler for the multidimensional item response model (2012)
- Yao, Lihua: Multidimensional CAT item selection methods for domain scores and composite scores: theory and applications (2012)
- Jonathan Weeks: plink: An R Package for Linking Mixed-Format Tests Using IRT-Based Methods (2010) not zbMATH