R package mcIRT: IRT models for multiple choice items (mcIRT). This package provides functions to estimate two popular IRT-models: The Nominal Response Model (Bock 1972) and the quite recently developed Nested Logit Model (Suh & Bolt 2010). These are two models to examine multiple-choice items and other multicategorial response formats.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Badih, Ghattas; Pierre, Michel; Laurent, Boyer: Assessing variable importance in clustering: a new method based on unsupervised binary decision trees (2019)
- Christine Hohensinn: pcIRT: An R Package for Polytomous and Continuous Rasch Models (2018) not zbMATH
- Jorge Tendeiro and Rob Meijer and A. Niessen: PerFit: An R Package for Person-Fit Analysis in IRT (2016) not zbMATH
- Suh, Youngsuk; Bolt, Daniel M.: Nested logit models for multiple-choice item response data (2010)
- Baker, Frank B.; Kim, Seock-Ho: Item response theory. Parameter estimation techniques. With CD-ROM (2004)
- Bock, R. Darrell: Estimating item parameters and latent ability when responses are scored in two or more nominal categories (1972)