Exact tests of significance in binary regression models.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Pooi, A. H.: Performance of the likelihood ratio test when Fitting logistic regression models with small samples (2003)
- Patefield, Mike: Conditional and exact tests in crossover trials (2000)
- Tang, Man-Lai: On tests of linearity for dose response data: Asymptotic, exact conditional and exact unconditional tests (2000)
- Moulton, Lawrence H.; Weissfeld, Lisa A.; St. Laurent, Roy T.: Bartlett correction factors in logistic regression models (1993)
- Martynov, G. V.: Probabilistic-statistical programs from “Applied Statistics” (1990)
- Hirji, Karim F.; Mehta, Cyrus R.; Patel, Nitin R.: Computing distributions for exact logistic regression (1987)
- Pagano, Marcello; Tritchler, David: On obtaining permutation distributions in polynomial time (1983)
- Bayer, Leonard; Cox, Christopher: Exact tests of significance in binary regression models (1979)