Algorithm AS 145: Exact Distribution of the Largest Multinomial Frequency.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Houdré, C.; Huynh, H.; Peng, L.: On the asymptotic distribution of the multinomial maximum with an increasing number of classes (2015)
- Corrado, Charles J.: The exact distribution of the maximum, minimum and the range of multinomial/Dirichlet and multivariate hypergeometric frequencies (2011)
- Giordan, Marco; Diana, Giancarlo: Tests for the equality of multinomial parameters (2008)
- Ewens, Warren J.; Wilf, Herbert S.: Computing the distribution of the maximum in balls-and-boxes problems with application to clusters of disease cases (2007)
- Rukhin, Andrew L.: Limiting distributions in sequential occupancy problem (2004)
- Hirji, Karim F.: A review and a synthesis of the fast Fourier transform algorithms for exact analysis of discrete data (1997)
- Baglivo, Jenny; Olivier, Donald; Pagano, Marcello: Analysis of discrete data: Rerandomization methods and complexity (1993)
- Martynov, G. V.: Probabilistic-statistical programs from “Applied Statistics” (1990)
- Levin, Bruce: On calculations involving the maximum cell frequency (1983)
- Levin, Bruce: A representation for multinomial cumulative distribution functions (1981)
- Freeman, P. R.: Exact distribution of the largest multinomial frequency (1979)