Computer algebra library for the construction of the minimal telescopers. This paper is an exposition of various recently-developed results related to the construction of the minimal telescopers for hypergeometric terms. A Maple library which includes an implementation of these results is described. A comparison between this implementation and other well-known implementations is also given.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Zima, Eugene V.: Accelerating indefinite summation: simple classes of summands (2013)
- Chen, Shaoshi; Kauers, Manuel: Trading order for degree in creative telescoping (2012)
- Giesbrecht, Mark W.; Watt, Stephen M.: In honour of Keith Geddes on his 60th birthday (2011)
- Kauers, Manuel; Koutschan, Christoph: A Mathematica package for (q)-holonomic sequences and power series (2009)
- Chen, William Y. C.; Hou, Qing-Hu; Mu, Yan-Ping: A telescoping method for double summations (2006)
- Kauers, Manuel: SumCracker: A package for manipulating symbolic sums and related objects (2006)
- Abramov, S. A.; Carette, J. J.; Geddes, K. O.; Le, H. Q.: Telescoping in the context of symbolic summation in Maple (2005)
- Abramov, S. A.; Geddes, K. O.; Le, H. Q.: Computer algebra library for the construction of the minimal telescopers (2002)