quantregForest: Quantile Regression Forests. Quantile Regression Forests is a tree-based ensemble method for estimation of conditional quantiles. It is particularly well suited for high-dimensional data. Predictor variables of mixed classes can be handled. The package is dependent on the package randomForests, written by Andy Liaw.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Cansu Alakus, Denis Larocque, Aurelie Labbe: RFpredInterval: An R Package for Prediction Intervals with Random Forests and Boosted Forests (2021) arXiv
- Sage, Andrew J.; Genschel, Ulrike; Nettleton, Dan: Tree aggregation for random forest class probability estimation (2020)
- Au, Timothy C.: Random forests, decision trees, and categorical predictors: the “absent levels” problem (2018)
- Wang, Qiang; Nguyen, Thanh-Tung; Huang, Joshua Z.; Nguyen, Thuy Thi: An efficient random forests algorithm for high dimensional data classification (2018)
- Nguyen, Thanh-Tung; Huang, Joshua Z.; Nguyen, Thuy Thi: Two-level quantile regression forests for bias correction in range prediction (2015)
- Roy, Marie-Hélène; Larocque, Denis: Robustness of random forests for regression (2012)