R package CollocInfer: Collocation Inference for Dynamic Systems. These functions implement collocation-inference for continuous-time and discrete-time stochastic processes. They provide model-based smoothing, gradient-matching, generalized profiling and forwards prediction error methods.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Daniel Kaschek; Wolfgang Mader; Mirjam Fehling-Kaschek; Marcus Rosenblatt; Jens Timmer: Dynamic Modeling, Parameter Estimation, and Uncertainty Analysis in R (2019) not zbMATH
- Rami Yaari; Itai Dattner: simode: R Package for statistical inference of ordinary differential equations using separable integral-matching (2018) arXiv
- Dass, Sarat C.; Lee, Jaeyong; Lee, Kyoungjae; Park, Jonghun: Laplace based approximate posterior inference for differential equation models (2017)
- Giles Hooker and James Ramsay and Luo Xiao: CollocInfer: Collocation Inference in Differential Equation Models (2016) not zbMATH
- Vujačić, Ivan; Dattner, Itai; González, Javier; Wit, Ernst: Time-course window estimator for ordinary differential equations linear in the parameters (2015)