FESTUNG is an Open Source toolbox for the discontinuous Galerkin method on unstructured grids, written in Matlab / GNU Octave. It is primarily intended as a fast and flexible prototyping platform and testbed for students and developers. It relies on fully vectorized matrix/vector operations to deliver optimized computational performance combined with a compact, user-friendly interface and a comprehensive documentation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 2 standard articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Aizinger, Vadym; Bungert, Leon; Fried, Michael: Comparison of two local discontinuous Galerkin formulations for the subjective surfaces problem (2018)
- Jaust, Alexander; Reuter, Balthasar; Aizinger, Vadym; Schütz, Jochen; Knabner, Peter: FESTUNG: a MATLAB/GNU Octave toolbox for the discontinuous Galerkin method. III: Hybridized discontinuous Galerkin (HDG) formulation (2018)
- Bird, R. E.; Coombs, W. M.; Giani, S.: Fast native-MATLAB stiffness assembly for SIPG linear elasticity (2017)
- Bungert, Leon; Aizinger, Vadym; Fried, Michael: A discontinuous Galerkin method for the subjective surfaces problem (2017)
- Dehghan, Mehdi; Abbaszadeh, Mostafa: Variational multiscale element free Galerkin (VMEFG) and local discontinuous Galerkin (LDG) methods for solving two-dimensional Brusselator reaction-diffusion system with and without cross-diffusion (2016)
- Reuter, Balthasar; Aizinger, Vadym; Wieland, Manuel; Frank, Florian; Knabner, Peter: FESTUNG: a MATLAB/GNU octave toolbox for the discontinuous Galerkin method. II: Advection operator and slope limiting (2016)