R package bayesTFR: Bayesian Fertility Projection. Making probabilistic projections of total fertility rate for all countries of the world, using a Bayesian hierarchical model.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Liu, Peiran; Raftery, Adrian E.: Accounting for uncertainty about past values in probabilistic projections of the total fertility rate for most countries (2020)
- Hana Ševčíková and Adrian Raftery: bayesPop: Probabilistic Population Projections (2016) not zbMATH
- Raftery, Adrian E.: Use and communication of probabilistic forecasts (2016)
- Raftery, Adrian E.; Alkema, Leontine; Gerland, Patrick: Bayesian population projections for the united nations (2014)
- Hana Ševčíková; Leontine Alkema; Adrian Raftery: bayesTFR: An R package for Probabilistic Projections of the Total Fertility Rate (2011) not zbMATH