Bioconductor package. String objects representing biological sequences, and matching algorithms. Memory efficient string containers, string matching algorithms, and other utilities, for fast manipulation of large biological sequences or sets of sequences.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Jun Woo, Jinhua Wang: bbl: Boltzmann Bayes Learner for High-Dimensional Inference with Discrete Predictors in R (2022) not zbMATH
- Xin, Zekun; Li, Yang; Meng, Lingyin; Dong, Lijun; Ren, Jing; Men, Jianlong: Elevated expression of the MYB proto-oncogene like 2 (MYBL2)-encoding gene as a prognostic and predictive biomarker in human cancers (2022)
- Arribas-Gil, Ana; Matias, Catherine: A time warping approach to multiple sequence alignment (2017)
- Mathé, Ewy (ed.); Davis, Sean (ed.): Statistical genomics. Methods and protocols (2016)
- Lawrence, Michael; Morgan, Martin: Scalable genomics with \textttRand bioconductor (2014)