R package FuzzyNumbers: Tools to Deal with Fuzzy Numbers. S4 classes and methods to deal with fuzzy numbers. With them you can compute any arithmetic operations (e.g. by using the Zadeh extension principle), perform approximation of arbitrary FNs by trapezoidal and piecewise linear FNs, prepare plots of FNs for publications, calculate possibility and necessity values for comparisons, etc.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Coroianu, Lucian; Gagolewski, Marek; Grzegorzewski, Przemyslaw: Piecewise linear approximation of fuzzy numbers: algorithms, arithmetic operations and stability of characteristics (2019)
- Villacorta, Pablo J.; Rabelo, Carlos A.; Pelta, David A.; Verdegay, José Luis: FuzzyLP: An R package for solving fuzzy linear programming problems (2017)
- Pablo Villacorta; J. Verdegay: FuzzyStatProb: An R Package for the Estimation of Fuzzy Stationary Probabilities from a Sequence of Observations of an Unknown Markov Chain (2016) not zbMATH
- Coroianu, Lucian; Gagolewski, Marek; Grzegorzewski, Przemysław; Firozja, M. Adabitabar; Houlari, Tahereh: Piecewise linear approximation of fuzzy numbers preserving the support and core (2014)
- Grzegorzewski, Przemyslaw; Pasternak-Winiarska, Karolina: Natural trapezoidal approximations of fuzzy numbers (2014)
- Coroianu, Lucian; Gagolewski, Marek; Grzegorzewski, Przemyslaw: Nearest piecewise linear approximation of fuzzy numbers (2013)