aftgee: Accelerated Failure Time Model with Generalized Estimating Equations. This package features both rank-based estimates and least square estimates to the Accelerated Failure Time (AFT) model. For rank-based estimation, it provides approaches that include the computationally efficient Gehan’s weight and the general’s weight such as the logrank weight. For the least square estimation, the estimating equation is solved with Generalized Estimating Equations (GEE). Moreover, in multivariate cases, the dependence working correlation structure can be specified in GEE’s setting.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Choi, Sangbum; Cho, Hyunsoon: Accelerated failure time models for the analysis of competing risks (2019)
- Yu, Xue; Zhao, Yichuan: Jackknife empirical likelihood inference for the accelerated failure time model (2019)
- Kang, Sangwook: Fitting semiparametric accelerated failure time models for nested case-control data (2017)
- Chiou, Sy Han; Kang, Sangwook; Yan, Jun: Fast accelerated failure time modeling for case-cohort data (2014)
- Sy Chiou; Sangwook Kang; Jun Yan: Fitting Accelerated Failure Time Models in Routine Survival Analysis with R Package aftgee (2014) not zbMATH