Echidna Databases. Databases for Elliptic Curves and Higher Dimensional Analogues.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Martindale, Chloe: Hilbert modular polynomials (2020)
- Kohel, David: Twisted (\mu_4)-normal form for elliptic curves (2017)
- Bos, Joppe W.; Costello, Craig; Hisil, Huseyin; Lauter, Kristin: Fast cryptography in genus 2 (2016)
- Smith, Benjamin: The (\mathbbQ)-curve construction for endomorphism-accelerated elliptic curves (2016)
- Streng, Marco: Computing Igusa class polynomials (2014)
- Bröker, Reinier; Lauter, Kristin; Streng, Marco: Abelian surfaces admitting an ((l,l))-endomorphism (2013)
- Kilford, L. J. P.; Raji, Wissam: On generalized modular forms supported on cuspidal and elliptic points (2012)
- Kohel, David: Addition law structure of elliptic curves (2011)
- O’Connor, Laura Hitt; McGuire, Gary; Naehrig, Michael; Streng, Marco: A CM construction for curves of genus 2 with (p)-rank 1 (2011)