SPR Supertrees is a software package for computing supertrees that minimize the SPR distance. SPR Supertrees is available as C++ source code under the GNU GPL v3. This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions; See the README for details.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Collienne, Lena; Gavryushkin, Alex: Computing nearest neighbour interchange distances between ranked phylogenetic trees (2021)
- Jones, Mark; Kelk, Steven; Stougie, Leen: Maximum parsimony distance on phylogenetic trees: a linear kernel and constant factor approximation algorithm (2021)
- Chan, Yao-ban; Robin, Charles: Reconciliation of a gene network and species tree (2019)
- Shi, Feng; Chen, Jianer; Feng, Qilong; Wang, Jianxin: A parameterized algorithm for the maximum agreement forest problem on multiple rooted multifurcating trees (2018)
- van Iersel, Leo; Kelk, Steven; Stamoulis, Georgios; Stougie, Leen; Boes, Olivier: On unrooted and root-uncertain variants of several well-known phylogenetic network problems (2018)
- Billey, Sara C.; Konvalinka, Matjaž; Matsen, Frederick A. IV: On the enumeration of tanglegrams and tangled chains (2017)
- Li, Zhijiang; Zeh, Norbert: Computing maximum agreement forests without cluster partitioning is folly (2017)
- Chen, Jianer; Shi, Feng; Wang, Jianxin: Approximating maximum agreement forest on multiple binary trees (2016)
- Kelk, Steven; Fischer, Mareike; Moulton, Vincent; Wu, Taoyang: Reduction rules for the maximum parsimony distance on phylogenetic trees (2016)
- Kelk, Steven; van Iersel, Leo; Scornavacca, Celine; Weller, Mathias: Phylogenetic incongruence through the lens of monadic second order logic (2016)
- Shi, Feng; Feng, Qilong; You, Jie; Wang, Jianxin: Improved approximation algorithm for maximum agreement forest of two rooted binary phylogenetic trees (2016)
- Whidden, Chris; Beiko, Robert G.; Zeh, Norbert: Fixed-parameter and approximation algorithms for maximum agreement forests of multifurcating trees (2016)