Rambo: The Random Subgraph Model. Estimate the parameters, the number of classes and cluster vertices of a random network into groups with homogeneous connection profiles. The clustering is performed for directed graphs with typed edges (edges are assumed to be drawn from multinomial distributions) for which a partition of the vertices is available.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Corneli, Marco; Bouveyron, Charles; Latouche, Pierre; Rossi, Fabrice: The dynamic stochastic topic block model for dynamic networks with textual edges (2019)
- Bouveyron, C.; Latouche, P.; Zreik, R.: The stochastic topic block model for the clustering of vertices in networks with textual edges (2018)
- Corneli, Marco; Latouche, Pierre; Rossi, Fabrice: Multiple change points detection and clustering in dynamic networks (2018)
- Zreik, Rawya; Latouche, Pierre; Bouveyron, Charles: The dynamic random subgraph model for the clustering of evolving networks (2017)
- Jernite, Yacine; Latouche, Pierre; Bouveyron, Charles; Rivera, Patrick; Jegou, Laurent; Lamassé, Stéphane: The random subgraph model for the analysis of an ecclesiastical network in Merovingian Gaul (2014)