odesolve: Solvers for ordinary differential equations. R package. This package provides an interface for the ODE solver lsoda. ODEs are expressed as R functions or as compiled code. This is deprecated and will disappear from CRAN by the end of 2012! Use deSolve instead.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Robert Pearce and R. Setzer and Cory Strope and Nisha Sipes and John Wambaugh: httk: R Package for High-Throughput Toxicokinetics (2017) not zbMATH
- Khanna, Aditya S.; Dimitrov, Dobromir T.; Goodreau, Steven M.: What can mathematical models tell us about the relationship between circular migrations and HIV transmission dynamics? (2014)
- Zhang, Juan; Kolassa, John E.: A practical procedure to find matching priors for frequentist inference (2013)
- Klein, Martin; Neerchal, Nagaraj; Sinha, Bimal; Chiu, Weihsueh; White, Paul: Statistical inferences from serially correlated methylene chloride data (2012)
- Brooks, Mollie; Iwasa, Yoh: Size-dependent sex change can be the ESS without any size advantage of reproduction when mortality is size-dependent (2010)
- Karline Soetaert; Thomas Petzoldt; R. Setzer: Solving Differential Equations in R: Package deSolve (2010) not zbMATH
- Kafsack, Björn F. C.; Carruthers, Vern B.; Pineda, Fernando J.: Kinetic modeling of \textitToxoplasmagondii invasion (2007)