Welcome to the Hydrologic Engineering Center’s (CEIWR-HEC) River Analysis System (HEC-RAS) website. This software allows the user to perform one-dimensional steady flow, one and two-dimensional unsteady flow calculations, sediment transport/mobile bed computations, and water temperature/water quality modeling.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Liu, Xin; Chertock, Alina; Kurganov, Alexander; Wolfkill, Karlan: One-dimensional/two-dimensional coupling approach with quadrilateral confluence region for modeling river systems (2019)
- Wild, T.B., Loucks, D.P., Annandale, G.W.: SedSim: A River Basin Simulation Screening Model for Reservoir Management of Sediment, Water, and Hydropower (2019) not zbMATH
- Shih, Dong-Sin; Yeh, Gour-Tsyh: Using a characteristic-based particle tracking method to solve one-dimensional fully dynamic wave flow (2018)
- Franzini, Fabian; Soares-Frazão, Sandra: Efficiency and accuracy of lateralized HLL, HLLS and augmented Roe’s scheme with energy balance for river flows in irregular channels (2016)
- Marsili-Libelli, Stefano: Environmental systems analysis with MATLAB (2016) ioport
- Olivier Delestre, F. Darboux, Francois James, Carine Lucas, Christian Laguerre, Stephane Cordier: FullSWOF: A free software package for the simulation of shallow water flows (2014) arXiv
- Reddy, H. Prashanth; Chaudhry, M. Hanif; Imran, Jasim: Computation of gradually varied flow in compound open channel networks (2014)
- Garegnani, Giulia; Rosatti, Giorgio; Bonaventura, Luca: Free surface flows over mobile bed: mathematical analysis and numerical modeling of coupled and decoupled approaches (2011)
- Cea, L.; Vázquez-Cendón, M. E.: Unstructured finite volume discretization of two-dimensional depth-averaged shallow water equations with porosity (2010)
- Pinar, Engin; Paydas, Kamil; Seckin, Galip; Akilli, Huseyin; Sahin, Besir; Cobaner, Murat; Kocaman, Selahattin; Akar, M. Atakan: Artificial neural network approaches for prediction of backwater through arched bridge constrictions (2010)
- Liu, Haifei; Zhou, Jian Guo; Burrows, Richard: Multi-block lattice Boltzmann simulations of subcritical flow in open channel junctions (2009)