R package FNN: Fast Nearest Neighbor Search Algorithms and Applications. Cover-tree and kd-tree fast k-nearest neighbor search algorithms and related applications including KNN classification, regression and information measures are implemented.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Boehmke, Brad; Greenwell, Brandon M.: Hands-on machine learning with R (2020)
- Cipolli, William III; Hanson, Timothy: Supervised learning via smoothed Polya trees (2019)
- Bogaert, Matthias; Ballings, Michel; Van den Poel, Dirk: Evaluating the importance of different communication types in romantic tie prediction on social media (2018)
- Wager, Stefan; Athey, Susan: Estimation and inference of heterogeneous treatment effects using random forests (2018)
- Wauters, Mathieu; Vanhoucke, Mario: A nearest neighbour extension to project duration forecasting with artificial intelligence (2017)
- Biau, Gérard; Fischer, Aurélie; Guedj, Benjamin; Malley, James D.: COBRA: a combined regression strategy (2016)
- Stojanović, Vladica S.; Popović, Biljana Č.; Milovanović, Gradimir V.: The Split-SV model (2016)
- Tomaž Hočevar; Janez Demšar: Computation of Graphlet Orbits for Nodes and Edges in Sparse Graphs (2016) not zbMATH
- Wanke, Peter; Barros, C. P.; Emrouznejad, Ali: Assessing productive efficiency of banks using integrated fuzzy-DEA and bootstrapping: a case of Mozambican banks (2016)
- Ligges, Uwe; Krey, Sebastian: Feature clustering for instrument classification (2011)