NUFFT - nonuniform FFT toolbox for Matlab. NUFFT Matlab toolbox that performs fast and accurate nonuniform FFT computations.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Averseng, Martin: Fast discrete convolution in (\mathbbR^2) with radial kernels using non-uniform fast Fourier transform with nonequispaced frequencies (2020)
- Osting, Braxton; Wang, Dong: A diffusion generated method for orthogonal matrix-valued fields (2020)
- Barnett, Alexander H.; Magland, Jeremy; af Klinteberg, Ludvig: A parallel nonuniform fast Fourier transform library based on an “exponential of semicircle” kernel (2019)
- Wang, Shaobo; Jiang, Shidong; Wang, Jing: Fast high-order integral equation methods for solving boundary value problems of two dimensional heat equation in complex geometry (2019)
- Jiang, Shidong; Wang, Dong; Wang, Xiao-Ping: An efficient boundary integral scheme for the MBO threshold dynamics method via the NUFFT (2018)
- Keiner, Jens; Kunis, Stefan; Potts, Daniel: Using NFFT 3 -- a software library for various nonequispaced fast Fourier transforms (2009)
- Fenn, Markus; Kunis, Stefan; Potts, Daniel: Fast evaluation of trigonometric polynomials from hyperbolic crosses (2006)
- Ma, Jianwei; Fenn, Markus: Combined complex ridgelet shrinkage and total variation minimization (2006)
- Fenn, M.; Steidl, G.: Fast NFFT based summation of radial functions (2004)
- Potts, Daniel; Steidl, Gabriele; Nieslony, Arthur: Fast convolution with radial kernels at nonequispaced knots (2004)