Short guide to YaLie: yet another Lie mathematica package for Lie symmetries. Lie group techniques provide a method to obtain solutions of partial differential equations and systems. Yet another Lie package, YaLie.m, is a Mathematica package that efficiently calculate the determining equations for Lie symmetries. The YaLie.ps archive is a short guide a YaLie.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Molati, Motlatsi; Khalique, Chaudry Masood: Direct approach to a group classification problem: Fisher equation with time-dependent coefficients (2016)
- Sinkala, Winter: On the generation of arbitrage-free stock price models using Lie symmetry analysis (2016)
- Peterson, Daniel: Prospects for a new account of time reversal (2015)
- Molati, Motlatsi; Khalique, Chaudry Masood: Symmetry classification and invariant solutions of the variable coefficient BBM equation (2013)
- Molati, M.; Mahomed, F. M.: Symmetry classification of collapsible tube model incorporating tension (2012)
- Molati, Motlatsi; Khalique, Chaudry Masood: Lie symmetry analysis of the time-variable coefficient B-BBM equation (2012)
- Molati, Motlatsi; Khalique, Chaudry Masood: Lie group classification of a generalized Lane-Emden type system in two dimensions (2012)
- Molati, M.; Ramollo, M. P.: Symmetry classification of the Gardner equation with time-dependent coefficients arising in stratified fluids (2012)
- Molati, M.; Hayat, T.; Mahomed, F.: Rayleigh problem for a MHD Sisko fluid (2009)
- Molati, M.; Mahomed, F. M.; Wafo Soh, C.: A group classification of a system of partial differential equations modeling flow in collapsible tubes (2009)