Hyperion – A Recursive Hyper-Heuristic Framework. Hyper-heuristics are methodologies used to search the space of heuristics for solving computationally difficult problems. We describe an object-oriented domain analysis for hyper-heuristics that orthogonally decomposes the domain into generative policy components. The framework facilitates the recursive instantiation of hyper-heuristics over hyper-heuristics, allowing further exploration of the possibilities implied by the hyper-heuristic concept. We describe Hyperion, a JavaTM class library implementation of this domain analysis.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Drake, John H.; Kheiri, Ahmed; Özcan, Ender; Burke, Edmund K.: Recent advances in selection hyper-heuristics (2020)
- Kheiri, Ahmed; Özcan, Ender: An iterated multi-stage selection hyper-heuristic (2016)
- Pillay, Nelishia: A review of hyper-heuristics for educational timetabling (2016)
- Kalender, Murat; Kheiri, Ahmed; Özcan, Ender; Burke, Edmund K.: A greedy gradient-simulated annealing selection hyper-heuristic (2013) ioport
- Swan, Jerry; Özcan, Ender; Kendall, Graham: Hyperion -- a recursive hyper-heuristic framework (2011) ioport