Avogadro is an advanced molecule editor and visualizer designed for cross-platform use in computational chemistry, molecular modeling, bioinformatics, materials science, and related areas. It offers flexible high quality rendering and a powerful plugin architecture.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Hergert, Wolfram; Geilhufe, R. Matthias: Group theory in solid state physics and photonics. Problem solving with Mathematica (2018)
- Avery, Patrick; Falls, Zackary; Zurek, Eva: \textscXtalOptversion r10: an open-source evolutionary algorithm for crystal structure prediction (2017)
- Falls, Zackary; Lonie, David C.; Avery, Patrick; Shamp, Andrew; Zurek, Eva: \textscXtalOptversion r9: an open-source evolutionary algorithm for crystal structure prediction (2016)
- Oferkin, I. V.; Zheltkov, D. A.; Tyrtyshnikov, E. E.; Sulimov, A. V.; Kutov, D. K.; Sulimov, V. B.: Evaluation of the docking algorithm based on tensor train global optimization (2015)
- Denisov, Ivan A.; Zimin, Andrey A.; Bursill, Leslie A.; Belobrov, Peter I.: Nanodiamond collective electron states and their localization (2014)
- Lonie, David C.; Zurek, Eva: \textttXtalOpt: an open-source evolutionary algorithm for crystal structure prediction (2011)