An implementation for the algorithm of Hirota bilinear form of PDE in the Maple system. Based on the bilinear method of R. Hirota [The direct method in soliton theory. (2004; Zbl 1099.35111)], a reliable algorithm for generating a bilinear form of a class of nonlinear partial differential equations (PDEs) is described and a Maple package Bilinearization is established. The package will be helpful for looking for the bilinear form of nonlinear PDEs by a logarithm transformation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Zarea, Sana’a A.: Explicit and exact solutions to the modified Benjamin-Bona-Mahony equation (2017)
- Zhang, Lijun; Khalique, C. M.: Traveling wave solutions and infinite-dimensional linear spaces of multiwave solutions to Jimbo-Miwa equation (2014)
- Yang, Xu-dong; Ruan, Hang-yu: HBHGen: a Maple package to construct the Hirota bilinear form for nonlinear equations (2013)
- Ye, Yichao; Wang, Lihong; Chang, Zhaowei; He, Jingsong: An efficient algorithm of logarithmic transformation to Hirota bilinear form of KdV-type bilinear equation (2011)
- Zhou, Zhen-Jiang; Fu, Jing-Zhi; Li, Zhi-Bin: An implementation for the algorithm of Hirota bilinear form of PDE in the Maple system (2006)