R package AdequacyModel: Adequacy of Probabilistic Models and General Purpose Optimization. The main application concerns to a new robust optimization package with two major contributions. The first contribution refers to the assessment of the adequacy of probabilistic models through a combination of several statistics, which measure the relative quality of statistical models for a given data set. The second one provides a general purpose optimization method based on meta-heuristics functions for maximizing or minimizing an arbitrary objective function.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Kumar, Devendra; Dey, Sanku; Ormoz, Ehsan; MirMostafaee, S. M. T. K.: Inference for the unit-Gompertz model based on record values and inter-record times with an application (2020)
- Marthin, Pius; Rao, Gadde Srinivasa: Generalized Weibull-Lindley (GWL) distribution in modeling lifetime data (2020)
- Mahdi Teimouri: MPS: An R package for modelling new families of distributions (2018) arXiv
- Alizadeh, Morad; MirMostafaee, S. M. T. K.; Ghosh, Indranil: A new extension of power Lindley distribution for analyzing bimodal data (2017)
- Chhetri, Sher B.; Akinsete, Alfred A.; Aryal, Gokarna; Long, Hongwei: The Kumaraswamy transmuted Pareto distribution (2017)
- Aryal, Gokarna; Zhang, Qiuming: Characterizations of Kumaraswamy Laplace distribution with applications (2016)
- Saralees Nadarajah; Ricardo Rocha: Newdistns: An R Package for New Families of Distributions (2016) not zbMATH
- Tahir, M. H.; Alizadeh, Morad; Mansoor, M.; Cordeiro, Gauss M.; Zubair, M.: The Weibull-power function distribution with applications (2016)
- Cordeiro, Gauss M.; Aristizábal, William D.; Suárez, Dora M.; Lozano, Sébastien: The gamma modified Weibull distribution (2015)