Groups & Graphs
Groups & Graphs is a software package for graphs, digraphs, graph embeddings, projective configurations, polyhedra, convex hulls, combinatorial designs, automorphism groups, and fractals. Version 3.6.0 is now available, with a number of new features. Click on News for the most recent info.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Kocay, William L.: Coordinatizing (n_3) configurations (2018)
- Kocay, William L.: A note on non-reconstructible 3-hypergraphs (2016)
- Dickinson, William; Guillot, Daniel; Keaton, Anna; Xhumari, Sandi: Optimal packings of up to six equal circles on a triangular flat torus (2011)
- Dickinson, William; Guillot, Daniel; Keaton, Anna; Xhumari, Sandi: Optimal packings of up to five equal circles on a square flat torus (2011)
- Funk, M.: Girth 5 graphs from elliptic semiplanes (2009)
- Gethner, Ellen; Sulanke, Thom: Thickness-two graphs. II: More new nine-critical graphs, independence ratio, cloned planar graphs, and singly and doubly outerplanar graphs (2009)
- Kocay, William: Groups & graphs -- software for graphs, digraphs and their automorphism groups (2007)
- Kocay, William; Kreher, Donald L.: Graphs, algorithms, and optimization. (2005)